* Michelle has been in the medical field for15 years, with
10 years in management.
* She has worked in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OB, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, and Neurology.
* She also worked as a Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare IT, and Clinical Informatics.
* She enjoys time with family and friends, snowmobiling, boating, hiking with the pups, working on the ranch, and pretty much anything else outdoors.
"Healthcare has been a passion of mine ever since I can remember. I love working with the patients, getting to see them evolve in their health and being a part of that whole process. After working in many facets of health care for so many years I am blessed to be working with Dr. Gray where the patient really is number one!"
Shannon Hane, RN
* Shannon has been in the medical field for 25 years , with
19 years as a volunteer emergency medical assisant serving the Sun River Valley Community.
* She has worked as a registered nurse in Cardiology, both inpatient and clinic settings, for the last 15 years.
* She earned her bachelors in nursing, and is a basic life support instructor and educator on congestive heart failure and stroke as well.
* Her experience included group home care with Alzheimer’s and mental disabilities, long-term care as a certified nurse assistant, and traveling beautiful Montana as a Zoll Life Vest patient service representative.
* She enjoys time with her young family at home on her little animal farm, skiing, and snowmobiling. She also loves to read and cross stitch.
"Patient care has always been my number one priority. I have loved having the opportunity to care for patients in different healthcare settings as well as their homes and watching them return to better health. I am excited and thankful to be a part of CMHVI and work with Dr. Gray, where patients and their care are #1."