* Dr. Gray was born in Washington, DC and grew up in Beckley, WV.
* He lived in several states before coming to Montana including Minnesota, Virginia, Pennsylvania and New York.
* He loves to travel and enjoys the outdoors.
* He is married with 4 kids, 2 dogs and 2 cats.
* BS. Pharamacy (1994) Howard University, Washington, DC
* PH.D - Pharmacology (2001)
* MD (2003)
Howard University, Washington, DC
* Residency - Internal Medicine
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN (2003-2006)
* Fellowship - Cardiology University of Virginia Charlottesville, VA (2007-2010)
* Fellowship - Electrophysiology
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA (2010 - 2011)
* Fellowship - Interventional Cardiology
Lennox Hill Hospital, New York, NY (2011-2012)
Dr. Gray is Board Certified in :
*Cardiac Electrophysiology (EP)